I have tickets available for Brann

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_r

Player Valuation: £225k
Firstly, it is important to me that you know that I am NOT a tout. I am a normal Everton supporter who has ended up with two too many tickets!

My friend and I both set about getting tickets... and we were both sucessful. The tickets are expensive.. I bought them for £130 each from an on-line sports travel agency... and I am looking to cover my costs.

I have dopcumentation to show my purchase transaction and can send that to you. If we can find some way of paying me I can send them next-day delivery.

I don't want to be involved in any seedy touting type scene... just cover my costs and help a fellow Evertonian.

Email be at john@redeyoff.com if interested.

John

Cost of the corporate packages

Yes, I know it's very much over the odds... but that was what I was prepared to pay to be sure I would be at the game. Also, having a look at those corporate tyravel/ticket packages, they were (when they were still available), pretty expensive... deduct the price of the tickets and someone was making a big markup on the flight and accomodation.

We had alreay booked our flight and I reckon that even paying £130 per ticket there wasn't much difference.

i agree i booked my flights and hotel on the day of the draw with guaranteed tickets which fell through . wish i paid that much ,but it will be great.

i payed £150 for a ticket in the home end i was quoted £250 for the away end must me mad. the love of everton i supose but sitting watching the reading game i hope there is an improvement in our football otherwise we will loose on wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back