i read on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
satis that bill is going to be a judge on 'how do you solve a problem like joseph' bbc saturday evenings.

what happened to your directorial debut which was shot supposedly last sumemr bill? i was hoping for a blockbusting smash and some much needed success for you lad.

satis that bill is going to be a judge on 'how do you solve a problem like joseph' bbc saturday evenings.

what happened to your directorial debut which was shot supposedly last sumemr bill? i was hoping for a blockbusting smash and some much needed success for you lad.

I saw that Suits, it may give a chance for our enigmatic leader to enhance his blue fan base popularity and shut some of the negative herd up, especially if the EFC topic is brought up on the show, which it must!(y)

i really hope its all bullshit, it will be pretty embarrassing having him 'gushing' over 'luvvies' live on saturday nights, imagine we lose then he goes on some mad rant about how good some guy looks and sings.

jesus!

#Denise Van Outen fallen c list celeb, on the rocks!

The actress, presenter and West End star.

#Bill Kenwright this is 24/7 is it bill ?????

One of the most successful and prolific producers in British theatre today.

#John Barrowman z list star of torchwood

Doctor Who's Captain Jack and a leading man of musical theatre.

#Zoe Tyler WHO ???

The expert vocal coach, singer and performer.

oh bill, what have you let yourself in for.

Hey Denise van Outen was hosting the broadway Grease-reality casting show over here on primetime!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back