Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ideal Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

EY.

Player Valuation: £750k
who would be your number one choice? be realistic aswell like 20 million to spend thats your limit, not the likes of hundreds for messi & ronaldolol

falcao_reuters-447146.jpg

Lukaku, if not him then Bony.

Next season I expect a strike force of Lukaku or Bony/Traore/Kone with Mirallas and Naismith as back ups if we get injuries. We can't go the whole season relying on one striker like the season just gone.

Love Lukaku and he might become one of the best strikers in the World one day but im sure with 20M we can do better in terms of instant impact but we have to look outside UK

Lukaku, before he snapped his ankle then Benteke as well would have been a close second, other than that i can rule out the ones i wouldn't want easier than saying who i would, Bony no, Remy no

Like Paco Alcazar but no idea if he'd adjust to the league or not

Love Lukaku and he might become one of the best strikers in the World one day but im sure with 20M we can do better in terms of instant impact but we have to look outside UK

I fear 20M won't even get him at this stage. And if he does well at the WC (especially for a striker anything can happen at such a tournament), he'll cost even more.

I genuinely believe we are gonna have to take a risk with a striker and none of the "linked" players will join...the optimist in me says lukaku will join on loan again but I can see Roberto delving into the European leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back