• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I read the other day that he didn’t wear the laces due to his national FA pressuring him - not that that’s an excuse of course. I could be wrong, obviously.

Now. Can we keep this to football please?

If you wish to discuss politics, prejudice, religion and insult eachother like children, there’s a current affairs forum we can ban you from for that.

I struggle to believe he has the same athleticism as he did when he left, its OK in a poor French league but in the all action Prem league I think he will struggle

Nah, bollocks. He'd be a virtue signalling moron if he wore the shirt when his personal beliefs don't allow him to join in the with the back slapping. No western civilisation needs to beat itself up over its attitude to homosexuality. Especially not when most of Europe's top players are happy to go to the World Cup in Qatar.
Make poppy's non compulsory so

Are we spending actual money to bring him back? That is the question. If PSG just looking to get him off the wage bill for a bag of chips then fine.

Im not botherd he didnt wear a lgbt top tbh wouldnt make me think any different of him

Am sure dcl and davies will open his eyes to that side of life
I think Dom and Tom will love it to be honest with the Senegalese fashion.

896DEE7A-17D7-41B5-9255-B07E4DE9BA0B.jpeg

Best midfielder we've had in the past decade coming back would of course be good news.
Yeah have to agree with that. I remember watching a game against Real Madrid not long after he left us (I think?), he was bloody brilliant in that game. Shame we never replaced him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back