• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get him on the turbo inhalers, stick him in some skorts and blammo, a fully acceptable option for next season.

No one was a bigger Gana fan than me, and I still rate him as a player

That being said, not sure we need the headaches or baggage that come with hiring a homophobe, so it's a no from me

Not arsed about the whataboutism counter to that view either. It is what it is

Says PSG want to sell him asap.. so transfer fee plus id guess he would be our highest earner, wouldnt buy a player on less than a 2/3 year contract so would be paying big wage to a 'high energy' midfielder in his 36th year.
One year loan could work with but can see PSG looking a loan fee in same way as we did with Kean.
Dont see it working out tbh.

Would be terrible business
Coming to the premier league from France at 32 he will never pick the pace up, get hurt trying and keep ross the fraud company in the physio room

Would you welcome a player with racist personal views?
Irrelevant imo as we aren't talking about race. However, if you were to push me I'll kinda answer. There is 100% certainty racists are currently playing in the PL today. It's simply that we don't hear their views. In this case we are talking about a guy hugely influenced by his religion/culture. As long as he can tolerate LGBTQ then that's fine by me. We used the world 'tolerance' within my adult life. Tolerance is what I'd expect at a minimum, even if he disagrees with a certain lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.