• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is there’s about 11 PSG players training alone because the club are desperate to get rid of them. Some very decent ones too. But typical Everton lack of imagination that the only one we seem to have interest in is the one we sold them.
Actually Gana was not in the "Loft" with Draxler, Rafinha, Herrera and Wijnaldum, he played every games during the Japan Tour few days ago. But i think Paris is ok to let him go because we bring Vitinha and maybe Renato Sanches will follow. So we need to sell lot of players, even good ones (Very sad that Everton is not trying to bring Abdou Diallo, really good defender)

Actually Gana was not in the "Loft" with Draxler, Rafinha, Herrera and Wijnaldum, he played every games during the Japan Tour few days ago. But i think Paris is ok to let him go because we bring Vitinha and maybe Renato Sanches will follow. So we need to sell lot of players, even good ones (Very sad that Everton is not trying to bring Abdou Diallo, really good defender)
Gana , Herrera and Wijnaldum would be a massive improvement on our midfield.

Yes, Diallo is the one that stood out among the players they are letting go although unfortunately defender can’t be our priority unless we sell one.

I'm sure we tried to sign Diallo on loan on the last day of the January transfer window last season mate.

@Frenchguy
If Gana is coming in , get him to bring Kalimuendo with him.
Reported West ham interested in him around 17 mil.
20 yrs old , not getting in front of Neymar , Messi & co.
Surplus to requirements.
Certainly fits the profile we want.

Religion eh, causes all sorts of problems, except Buddhists, never hear of Buddhists demanding the world bow to their dogma lol

Seriously though, I don't agree with him but we have to stop telling people what they should and shouldn't think, with religion a lot of it is just pure ignorance really. Crap, we all live under the same sun. We can't get along but we want to spread out into space, boggles the mind, I'm sure the universe will appreciate our war mongering lol

I've gone off on a tangent here, apologies :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.