• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively overrated player. He was ok with us. Very good indeed for the last 6 months when a move to PSG was on the cards. Surely that says it all. He’ll be bang average and on big wages. They seriously never learn.
Don’t know what you’re smoking. When he was with us his stats showed he was in the top three ball winning midfielders in the league. If anything, playing for PSG has probably made him a more complete midfielder.

Don’t know what you’re smoking. When he was with us his stats showed he was in the top three ball winning midfielders in the league. If anything, playing for PSG has probably made him a more complete midfielder.
I think you just made that up

I've been told at 75 minutes on Saturday, when we're 5-0 down, Everton are gonna stop the match and introduce him onto the pitch then and parade him round.

Thats come direct from one of my daughters school friends who is 9 years old and is one of the ball boys
ball persons ;) these days apparently, according to Melissa chuffing Reddy - senior football reporter at Sky!

Go check his stats when he played for us Walter…
Are you talking the last 6 months? If so I’d agree. If you think his entire EFC career he was top 3 mid in the Prem you are deluded. If he was we’d have had more offers for him. PSG came in because they needed to spend less at the time due to UEFA regulations.

Poor short term and short sighted signing. We need a midfield player with goals and ability to pass between the lines. Plus he will have injury issues as he comes towards the end of his career.

Needed to focus on a goal scorer. Not the sentimentality of bringing back yet another ex player.

Status
Not open for further replies.