If we finish 5th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
... we finish top of our league and Moyes is in contention to get another manager of the year award.

Agree?

At the moment, I can only can see Alex Ferguson and Steve Coppell as challengers... maybe Mourinho depending on Fa cup and champions league...

I think to be fair Moyes would have to get into the top 4 to get a manager of the year award, especially when you consider that both United and Chelsea are chasing so many trophies. It's nice really that our position this season isn't so surprising as to warrant a gong for Moyes, unlike his previous successes with us.

he has to be in for a shout, but then he has spent money on AJ and Lescott to get where he is, but isn't it nice that we buy from the lower leagues.

In fairness, I think Coppell deserves it - doesn't mean he'll get it, but you have to hand it to him - promoted team, small market, small budget, and not only are they in the top 10, but they play decent football and are usually good to watch.

i can't see moyes winning it. we have not had back to back wins since august!

coppell has done really well at reading... but i think whoever comes out on top between chelsea and man u will win the prize. i mean if chelsea win everything they entered this season......

Coppell deserves it tbh. IF we beat Manpoo then I think Moyes has slayed the 'big' 3 in the quest for European football and will be in with a very good shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back