If we lose to Bournemouth on Saturday should Lampard be sacked?

Should Lampard be sacked if we fail to win our final league game before the World Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m inclined to say no because I’ve been ‘pro Frank’ however if we lost and in a similar fashion it could be too tempting to make the change sooner rather than later given the timing of the WC break.

Still hope it doesn’t come to that!!

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happened considering it’s well known that Moshiri wanted him gone at the end of last season.

However, I don’t see any manager coming in and making our attacking options any more potent.

Personally I would give him the season and hope we improve in attack after January to the extent our defence improved after the summer

Not great but we lost 3 important players on Saturday, if we lost a couple more tonight people would be going nuts.

Just have to see out the season and hope we can get a better class of reserve side. People were lauding after the Palace game, we just need to show a few more matches like that and we'll be fine to continue the building process.

Yes, without doubt. Anyone still have believing in this charlatan has blind faith. He has shown absolutely nothing since Feb to show he deserves to keep this job.

Don’t think he’ll go personally but really wouldn’t be surprised to see Martinez shouts in full swing if Belgium have a decent World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.