If you became an overnight billionaire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd change our name to Everton Thunderhawks and change the colour of our shirts to a brown feather style, with a flash of lightening down the front. This may happen with the new American investors anyhow.

I'd create an unmoderated forum and release all of the previously banned GOT members into it and enjoy watching the results.

I think a 3 way conversation between Adversus, MickM86 and Angelwitch would be a personal favourite. Adversus chatting about Sergi Roberto all day long with Mick composing a rap about him and Angelwitch threatening to break each of their noses.

I'd create an unmoderated forum and release all of the previously banned GOT members into it and enjoy watching the results.

I think a 3 way conversation between Adversus, MickM86 and Angelwitch would be a personal favourite. Adversus chatting about Sergi Roberto all day long with Mick composing a rap about him and Angelwitch threatening to break each of their noses.

you could just start your own forum mate

I'd make the away end mandatory seating... except the front row, and 1 in every 5 toffees thrown into the away end would be heavily laced with laxatives.

I've been reliably informed that the league position doesn't matter and as long as we go on a decent cup run (which we already are), so I guess we don't need investment... So that would be about it.

Maybe put myself in the Everton hall of fame.

1. Stadium upgrade, either extend Goodson or build a fresh. 2. Sign De Gea/Oblak to replace star jump. 3. Drop season ticket prices to £150 - £200 per annum. 4. More investment/scouting at grassroots level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back