If you had to choose a new 'keeper....

Realistic current PL 'keeper for Everton?

• Butland (Stoke)

• Foster (WBA)

• Adrian (West Ham)

• Schmeichel (Leicester)

• Vorm (Spurs)

• Fabianski (Swansea)

• Hennessey (Palace)

• Minge Olé! (RS)

• Boruc (Bournemouth)

• Gomes (Watford)

• Elliott (Barcodes)

• Ospina (Arsenal)

• Forster (Southampton)

• Begovic (Chelsea)

• Caballero (Citeh)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Begovic. Elliot has done ok everytime I've seen them. They'd already be relegated without him. Don't really watch other teams though..

Why?, we are minted, we could double the wages of any of those clubs, our squad is better than any of those clubs.

We are on the up this summer, we have the finances now to make big things happen.
They simply have no need to sell, would take 30+mil thats even if they would wanna make the move

They simply have no need to sell, would take 30+mil thats even if they would wanna make the move
Agree, although i don't know how long their contracts are, I was just making the point we have a better squad and can offer more money to any player at those clubs.

The signing of a top level keeper is essential to our up coming success. Keepers like Lloris and De Gea win points for their sides. A good keeper stops you losing points and Tim Howard costs you points.
We should go out and get the best we can afford. I would have no qualms spending £30 million on the right man.

Interesting to see a few have picked Schmeichel - what a difference a year makes. He was bottom of the league for most of last season, would he have been included in this poll then?

I used a vote on him, like.
I dont think he's a great keeper. He's solid and no more than that. He is very well protected by those CBs.

Why?, we are minted, we could double the wages of any of those clubs, our squad is better than any of those clubs.

We are on the up this summer, we have the finances now to make big things happen.

Because we are 12th in the league... and all those teams are above us and likely to stay there for the foreseeable future...

I dont think he's a great keeper. He's solid and no more than that. He is very well protected by those CBs.
As the old saying goes, a goalkeeper is only as good as his defence.

I wonder what that implies for our defence when Howard was awful? lol

Perhaps Robles inspires a bit more confidence in the players so it's somewhat reciproccal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back