2024/25 Iliman Ndiaye

It’s just a nice change to watch someone playing for us that actually has a better first touch than me and my mates used to have … I’m sick of watching doucs run and not be able to control of kick a footy
Albeit we've accumulated enough points and won enough games to stay up over the last 3 seasons, great stuff. But let's not forget the football *a lot of the time* has been absolutely woeful to watch. To have a player like Ndiaye who can get the crowd off their feet is very much welcomed and something we've needed for quite some time.

Could see it straight away in that Roma pre-season friendly when he came on. Gets the ball, turns and runs at the opposition defenders. Brilliant he is.

Albeit we've accumulated enough points and won enough games to stay up over the last 3 seasons, great stuff. But let's not forget the football *a lot of the time* has been absolutely woeful to watch. To have a player like Ndiaye who can get the crowd off their feet is very much welcomed and something we've needed for quite some time.

Could see it straight away in that Roma pre-season friendly when he came on. Gets the ball, turns and runs at the opposition defenders. Brilliant he is.

Couldn’t agree more , if we had 3 players like him in the squad out matches would be 10 times better to watch

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back