"I'll be thoroughly pissed off..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't constucted some form of simple time-machine, returned back to 1985 - averted the hiesel disaster, and not won a record 26 consecutive European cups by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

...Me bitter not at all :P

Last edited:
"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't officially made a live honey badger the mascot(who by the way eats spray painted red cobras at halftime, by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

I'll be thoroughly pissed off if GOT didnt get a swearing infraction for using the word pissed by August 13th.

Fill the blank;

"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't ______________, by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

For me, it's "signed a reputable striker". I'd be annoyed if we don't replace Pienaar, but I couldn't tolerate us not bringing in a striker on the back of last season.

..got a pattern of play, a personality, a style about our team and a mentality that shows itself from the first minute to the last.

Fill the blank;

"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't ______________, by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

For me, it's "signed a reputable striker". I'd be annoyed if we don't replace Pienaar, but I couldn't tolerate us not bringing in a striker on the back of last season.
Stormed the Bastille (it's almost a whole month later than the plan) and changed the club's motto to ''Liberte, Egalite et Maguaye Guaye''

"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't been taken over, by the 13th August (First game of the season)" It is imminent I telly you. FACT!

Fill the blank;

*signed quality striker* dude should have some experience too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back