infant kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Hi folks and sorry for posting a new thread as I'm sure there's one somewhere about this. I was just looking for a kit for my 5 year old but all I can find is the home kit in the infants section. Didn't we release the away or 3rd strip or GK kit for infants as when I click on the away infants kit ( yellow strip ) it just shows adult away shirts. Any help appreciated!!

Everton two had them in stock when I couldn't order on line. I had the same problem as you. The infant away isn't even nike and you don't get the socks either, made by kitbag. It is cheaper mind.

Everton two had them in stock when I couldn't order on line. I had the same problem as you. The infant away isn't even nike and you don't get the socks either, made by kitbag. It is cheaper mind.

Cheers mate, that's a bit **** isn't it. I prefer the away and the 3rd to the home but hey ho I ain't wearing it so the home strip will do. Thanks for replying so quickly though mate, appreciate it. Mods feel free to delete this thread now.

Nike have not catered for a big demand and Kitbag didn't advise them otherwise. So, a bit like how the club used to take fewer away tickets for some games, we now have kits suppliers and distributors massively underestimating the size of our support. Of course it makes no odds to Everton - they get the same fixed amount of cash from Kitbag irrespective of sales levels.

Nike have not catered for a big demand and Kitbag didn't advise them otherwise. So, a bit like how the club used to take fewer away tickets for some games, we now have kits suppliers and distributors massively underestimating the size of our support. Of course it makes no odds to Everton - they get the same fixed amount of cash from Kitbag irrespective of sales levels.

Nike require a minimum order to make kits. On previous years we couldn't justify a size of order for infant kits to get Nike to make them.

No Infant away kits (Yellow) and my other lad wants 1 as well, not paying £70 for a kids kit though ffs.

edit : they just knocked 20% off but online only.

£32 shirt
£14.40 shorts
£9.60 socks

£3.95 postage

Youngest xs boys prob right size but only socks or shorts available, not spending £120 on 2 kits ffs

Umbro used to drop shirts to about £10 at about this time of year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.