Injury crisis BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but, I am captain hindsight. And Neville worked great in the middle with Arteta. Surely when the players we pay the most are not doing the stuff, we can recall the untested at prem level to then go on and easily win the league.

It is common sense. Don't dare disagree, the wagon is itching to get rolling.

So your saying you just stick with Neville then?

So your saying you just stick with Neville then?

I'd play him up front, and when it worked laud it in your faces. And if when it didn't I'd avoid the issue like is the manner on here.

What I want to know is, how many under 12's are better than Rooney was at that age that we can get into the team now.

Heitinga and Distin should be able to play together. Our midfield is decimated, losing Coleman, Rodwell, Fellaini, Osman and Drenthe. We have Donovan in though and it should give opportunities to Barkley, Gueye and Bily.

Possible lineup versus Tamworth:

-----------Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
-Donovan Neville Cahill Bily
---------Saha Straq

Subs: Mucha, Anichebe, McFadden, Barkley, Gueye, Vellios, McAleney. Anichebe and Gueye to get on. Moyes probably wouldn't use the youngsters even if we're well up.

I'd play him up front, and when it worked laud it in your faces. And if when it didn't I'd avoid the issue like is the manner on here.

What I want to know is, how many under 12's are better than Rooney was at that age that we can get into the team now.

See a simple question answered like the idiot you are

But hey this is the internet and you can be who you wanna

Even if it is a massive tit

It was ball ache in front (defencive mid) that led to pressure at CB. Lack of communication, who is picking up who... who is following runners... etc.

We could do with either a Carsley that sits and sweeps, or a player that can speak everyones language (I prefer the language of fear) and boss players about from the center. As it stands now, we do that much chop changing that suddenly we end up with one of ours marking three of theirs.

Moyes was cited for his dedication to order and discipline. At times we look like a bunch of sunday leaguers p!ssed up and running around in different time zones.

Our defence has been shocking this season in patches!

Was looking better the past few weeks admittedly.

Heitinga was shocking tonight.

I think he thought he was still at DM when he was moved back. He man marked N'Gog and destroyed our back line which is usually solid. The quality gap between him and Jags/Distin is incredible.

This is a serious question but where is Yobo?

Is he in the reserves? Loaned out?

I ask because cover at CB is a must now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back