Injury update vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieToffee11

Player Valuation: £8m
Is there any news on the chances of Gibson, Mirallas or Coleman playing against Chelsea?

I think without Fellaini we at least need one of the above to be playing if we are any chance. Without Mirallas and Coleman our threat down the right hand side is non existent.

I really hope Gibbo makes this or we might as well let Mata & co. run through our middle.

If Moyes had the balls he'd play Barkley instead of reshuffling the pack to accommodate Heitinga.

I really hope Gibbo makes this or we might as well let Mata & co. run through our middle.

If Moyes had the balls he'd play Barkley instead of reshuffling the pack to accommodate Heitinga.

Never gonna happen. Would love him to throw him in but we've no chance.

Jags will be right back, Heitinga centre half, Neville midfield with Hitz.

Yep, I see the same formation.

Does not bode well,Hazard on Jags, Mata battling it out with Neville and Torres tustling with Heits.

I can see us conceding a peno defo

And you think Barkley wont let Mata run through the middle??? Defending isn't his style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.