Player Valuation: £80m
Season Date Played Won Drawn Lost Goals for Goals against GD Points Posn

DM last season

2012/13 09/03 28 11 12 5 44 36 9 45 6

RM first season

2013/14 15/03 28 14 9 5 40 28 9 51 6

2014/15 09/03 28 6 10 12 33 41 -8 28 14

2015/15 05/03 28 9 11 8 51 39 12 38 12

It would appear we are developing and progressing.

Afraid when it is posted the figures are squeezed by the web page.

It seemed to me that the specific date in the first season of RM quite mirrored that of DM for the same date and games played. This suggests that RM benefited from a bit of a legacy from the tenure of DM but now seems to have quite lost the way.

These are hard facts from the said tables not speculation.

5 in the last three months. So he's three off losing more in just over a quarter of a year than Moyes, who was also gash, managed in three years.

He still has a job amazingly. The more I think of it, it's incredible.
Cos bill has not got a clue

So far this season we have given or if one likes surrendered a winning position 10 times.

Also we have lost when 2 up, 7 times.

In the last two seasons we have also,lost after scoring 3 goals.

Hows our away form compared to the rest of the league over the past few seasons and moyes last in charge?

Hows our away form compared to the rest of the league over the past few seasons and moyes last in charge?

A season is not just about home games or away games they are all in the same mix and determine where in the league we finish. Nowhere in my posts above have I divided the games in that way. Others may have though so ask them.

A season is not just about home games or away games they are all in the same mix and determine where in the league we finish. Nowhere in my posts above have I divided the games in that way. Others may have though so ask them.

I think it could be interesting to determine whether there are clear improvements in one area but eeve fallen away in the other.

id expect to see away form improving due to the counter attacking style for example.

I think it could be interesting to determine whether there are clear improvements in one area but eeve fallen away in the other.

id expect to see away form improving due to the counter attacking style for example.

Feel free to dig out that information. I picked the table figures from the past because it matched the current date and number of games played as I felt that gives a good comparison.

Would you like to see his performance on the same basis when managing Wigan? At that time it is on record saying Wigan was "his" club, or his heart was there and He would lead them up. And shall we compare that the same seasons as Everton when Moyes was in charge?

Feel free to dig out that information. I picked the table figures from the past because it matched the current date and number of games played as I felt that gives a good comparison.

Would you like to see his performance on the same basis when managing Wigan? At that time it is on record saying Wigan was "his" club, or his heart was there and He would lead them up. And shall we compare that the same seasons as Everton when Moyes was in charge?

I have no idea what youre on about in the last paragraph and didnt actually reply to your post in the first instance in any case.

As for Wigan, he actually had to cut costs there by 25-30% when other clubs were increasing their budgets...

Have no idea what point youre trying to make actually other then copying and pasting a league table into a new thread which has 10 topics already....

Im going to have my dinner now.

I have no idea what youre on about in the last paragraph and didnt actually reply to your post in the first instance in any case.

As for Wigan, he actually had to cut costs there by 25-30% when other clubs were increasing their budgets...

Have no idea what point youre trying to make actually other then copying and pasting a league table into a new thread which has 10 topics already....

Im going to have my dinner now.

So am I, one last word how much was the transfer fund of DM in his last 4 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.