Is Europe a Shout Next Season

Passports out and ready??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Progress next season would be top 10, we shouldn't be battling relegation again if we recruit well.

I think 50 points should be the aim, as a minimum.

We're only 6 points off that with 3 games to play this season... 50 points next season might not actually be much of an improvement on this season depending how we get on the last few games.

Firefighting until we get financially stable I'm afraid. We'll be lucky to keep Gana never mind pick up anyone new. We'll be very lucky to not have to sell without replacements. I just want us to avoid relegation and be bought by someone able to run the club properly.

We need to keep our defence together, Onana is sellable without much impact so if we need to sell then he's the one to go, then we'd need to get in a 15+ goal striker along with replacements for those who leave, Gana gets an extention but the rest who's contracts are up can go and be replaced. How much of the money we get for Onana can be reinvested? This determines how we go next year.

Is 'Europe' a shout next season? This them bouffant bells that sang the 'final countdown'? Or a 'shout' at the game along with other highlights such as 'boo', 'man on', 'is Harrison using a prosthetic right leg?'.
Europe next season? We're on the edge of bankruptcy, the administrators are circling! Right now! There's sides positioning themselves right now to take the likes of Branthwaite from us for nothing - like how we got Jelavic and Naismith from rangers when they went to the wall.
I'm all for optimism, but with at least a touch of reality into the mix. Hopefully bluff-n-bluster-bill put the Arteta money on Sri Lanka winning the euro's this summer at 10,000-1 and they pull through for us.

Mercy.