Is it time to panic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fear for next season, just looking at the squad and with the couple of injuries and AJ off we have a shockingly small squad. yes im thinking the worse but say if the yak and perhaps a couple of the versitle players like neville, lescott and jags got injured we'll be down the wrong end of the table.
we really need to bring in 5 quality players for the new season. remember we have uefa cup too. the current squad isnt strong enough. t

Last edited:
18 days to go till Blackburn! :lol: Tension you gotta love it!

Its now 9 days to go and nothing has happened, lots of rumours but nothing of substance...........................................

Still feeling good about Blackburn in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to keep bringin` this up but noone took this seriously when I first started the thread, and here we are 7 days to go and still nothing........

Surely you must be getting a bit worried by now, I know I am a little concerned.

Does anyone know if BK is signed up to any of the forums, we need assurances!!!

If we have all this money and players targetted, as kenwright suggests, then why the [Poor language removed] have we been waiting around doing [Poor language removed] all for the last 2 months? The money cannot be their, it is that simple, if it were we would have the players already. Anyone we sign now won't even play for the first games, so why have we waited so long knowing that and the size of our squad. This club is run by imbiciles.

If we have all this money and players targetted, as kenwright suggests, then why the [Poor language removed] have we been waiting around doing [Poor language removed] all for the last 2 months? The money cannot be their, it is that simple, if it were we would have the players already. Anyone we sign now won't even play for the first games, so why have we waited so long knowing that and the size of our squad. This club is run by imbiciles.

Bang on, we knew the players that were leaving and the small squad we had at the end of last season......... Did they do no ground work at all!!!!!!!!

WHY is nothing happening, unless we cant spend the money, is it because it is not there or are we being taken over???????

Sporting obviously want 20 mill so what the hells the point in offering like 8 mill below that. For gods sake stop being tight and just give em the money, its not as if we're gonna use it for anything else!!

More of a worry to me is moysie not signing his contract that tells us we have problems.

I can understand your worries mate. but, knowing that we need a major lift I honestly think that BK will stage manage an announcement day of Moyes and a few players signing. Perfect morale lift.

I can understand your worries mate. but, knowing that we need a major lift I honestly think that BK will stage manage an announcement day of Moyes and a few players signing. Perfect morale lift.
I hope you are right but moysie seems really pissed off.

When do we need a morale lift more than now or after the Blackburn defeat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back