Is this the darkest time in the club’s history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protest against arsenal was a typical example, it wasn't a perfect idea, but why people thought the need to abuse those taking part I don't know.
Because those people are braindead idiots, who'll just happy clap this club and the numbskulls running it, all the way down to the championship.

I feel exactly the same mate, I can't believe how apathetic I am towards football in general these days. I just can't get up for any game, we desperately need someone to restore the passion into this club, before it's too late.
I've completely lost interest in football. Of course i'll always support Everton and want them to win, but i'm not arsed about football in general, with it's corrupt owners dodgy advisors, and the Saudi terrorist human rights abusing blood money.

I've found other sports to fill the void though, growing up in Ireland i was always into hurling and gaelic football, and i've gotten into sports like aussie rules football and ice hockey as well. I hate football but still love Everton, despite all the heartbreak they inflict on us!

Nah. In the Wimbledon match I was so depressed that I took my dog for a walk. I couldn't believe when I got home that we had survived.
I did the exact same. Thought that we were dead and buried. Couldn't believe the wife when she said that Everton had won. Think that all Evertonian owned dogs got a good walk that afternoon. Full kudus from me to all the brave souls who went to the match.

I've completely lost interest in football. Of course i'll always support Everton and want them to win, but i'm not arsed about football in general, with it's corrupt owners dodgy advisors, and the Saudi terrorist human rights abusing blood money.

I've found other sports to fill the void though, growing up in Ireland i was always into hurling and gaelic football, and i've gotten into sports like aussie rules football and ice hockey as well. I hate football but still love Everton, despite all the heartbreak they inflict on us!
Same for me.
People at work can't understand why I just can't be bothered with the game anymore.
It's not the game I recognise. They talk about this and that. I have no idea. If you asked me who was top 4 or leading goalscorer at the moment I would be totally lost.

Everton and England, yep will watch them when on the tele. But I can't recall the last match I watched that wasn't one of those, and that includes stuff like champions League and world cup finals. I just don't bother anymore. In truth haven't for a long time.

i don't think I have turned on SSN for years now, and as for match of the day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.