• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Israel v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welton Toffee

Player Valuation: £40m
Right, Neiler suggested we do some international vBookie things. I've never done one before so if it's [Poor language removed] blame Danny and Dylan :P

no probs Neiler (y)

Added AJ to score in the 90, couldn't be arsed with the corners one. As I said earlier, blame Danny and Dylan :P

Last edited:

Its not on live here but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

How much longer do we have to put up with Lampard? can't tackle, can't create and now... can't score (which is the only reason he is there!)

Its not on live here but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

How much longer do we have to put up with Lampard? can't tackle, can't create and now... can't score (which is the only reason he is there!)

Where the f--- did you spring from, I smell fish:P

What a bloody awful game, I started doing soduku puzzles before half time. We dominated possession but whenever we got within 30 yards of their goal every player pushed the ball out to the wing for crossing. Now with short arses like Shrek and AJ up front it doesn't take long to work out why we didn't score. Very little play was aimed at beating them on the carpet, the tactics used quickly allowed any gulf in class between the sides disappear, the Israeli's will have laughed their socks off at the naivety of our approach. Don't we have a thread somewhere explaining in great depth what a bloody moron the present incumbent of the English managers seat is, well this display proved it? We as a nation will get no where in world football with this 'Son of Sven' in charge, simple fact ignored by the bigger morons at the FA who appointed him. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back