Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only take him if Gibson is going - we can't have 2 midfielders always injured. We don't have the money for 5 central midfielders so presuming Barry comes in, one injury to Barry or McCarthy and osman will likely be playing there

He's not good enough for us, never was and never will be.

We aren't some sort of charity. Also what's the obsession with resigning former players

He is good enough, easily. Moyes never played him right. If he could stay clear of injuries I would have him back

He's gash

Why would we want the injury prone waste of space back

Waste of a wage and fee

I'm amaze that so many people want him back when player like rincon who can run, tackle, dribble and PASS FORWARD is on a free at reasonable wages.

Ruined by Moyes which was evident as he played well for England and showed he could get forward and pass forward which seemed to be the opposite of Moyes instructions.

Would love to have him back, however;

A-- People saying we have lots of games next year, surely we would need to then have players fit to play those games?

B-- Man city have billions and cant get him fit.

C--Gibson has recurring injuries and the new long term one so why have 2 players on the books who coat a fortune in wages and treatments?

D-- Even a loan takes up a place in the quota.

Pointless signing.

Ruined by Moyes which was evident as he played well for England and showed he could get forward and pass forward which seemed to be the opposite of Moyes instructions.

Would love to have him back, however;

A-- People saying we have lots of games next year, surely we would need to then have players fit to play those games?

B-- Man city have billions and cant get him fit.

C--Gibson has recurring injuries and the new long term one so why have 2 players on the books who coat a fortune in wages and treatments?

D-- Even a loan takes up a place in the quota.

Pointless signing.
Agree entirely, the one time in my life I was privvy to genuine ITK info, was that era, moyes killed the lads confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back