Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/11399071._/?

Reckons he was only injured for 3 weeks last season - fully fit just not selected. Wonder how true it is. When fit he can be a really good player.

Good luck to him

Always liked him and I see No reason why he would lie. However the riggers of PL footy may have seen him injured more if playing every week but we'll see.

And yes he was pretty much pushed out. Moyes had NO money and none coming anytime soon. The only way he could get some was by offloading. Jack was the best option to get good money in with minimal distruption to the first 11.

Would of loved him back here tbh. Not at the money Sunderland have paid mind, even if that is stacked with add-ons.

hope he does ok, not sure if it to much of a gamble when you see some of the transfer fees getting paid, still fairly young, ex international, if it comes off it will look a steal, only thing i had a problem with him was he tented to drift out of games a lot and just seemed to be coasting along, then again he was young and i dont think he was a moyes type of player, best of luck to him up there dont mind sunderland and they could do with a few decent players.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/11399071._/?

Reckons he was only injured for 3 weeks last season - fully fit just not selected. Wonder how true it is. When fit he can be a really good player.

Good luck to him

Know for a fact that Pelligrini is a hard coach and had the players at city on double training sessions virtually all season. Including days after they came back from champions league games. He's all about discipline. He had less player behaviour problems there as a result.

So I doubt that type of coaching would do Rodwell much good with his track record.

Good luck to him, maybe with him making these comments it will sink in with young players that going for the big money move to City/Chelsea isn't worth it unless they want big money for getting splinters in their bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back