Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate
Half cut here
No more criminal defence, civil litigation, legal aid applications, being on call, courts, mental clients, police stations etc etc. It’s now straight up,
up their own arses banking clients. Have sold my soul for more money and a 9-5. Will actually miss the madness.
As a retired lawyer my advice is forget the profession and get on with your life.
Will you miss it ?
There are fleeting moments when you miss the thrill of it but honestly , no in a very short time you won't miss it at all.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I’ve heard from a very unreliable source that James isn’t coming.

cant say too much about who, but my mate at work who used to play pro football here in Botswana, Jojo, belongs to a cycling club now and one of the chaps he cycles with told him he definitely hasn’t seen James in Liverpool and definitely hasn’t tracked him in a charter plane.. seems pretty conclusive..

Sorry chaps.. hope haven’t ruined your weekend.
Get JoJo off !

Follow follow follow
Importing the best Colombian we know
Because there's nobody better
James Rodriguez forever
Now we're all getting on the Lemo!
To the tune of La Bamba. Hamez is not scouse he's Columbian.... La La Baller, La La Baller............... No, I'll get my coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back