Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was social media reporting Doucoure is still a long way off compared to these deals in which I highlighted Brands style of negotiating doesnt seem to work in England compared to overseas as seen with Zaha and Zouma last season.

Not saying Allan and James are not boss deals - I just dont get why its not permitted to discuss more than one thing without being labelled a killjoy.

Believe me I'll be knocking one out like the rest of you when Rodriguez signs officially.

(Not that I necessarily need an excuse to knock one out). :blush:

Flop it out and get ready, it’s happening soon.

My point was social media reporting Doucoure is still a long way off compared to these deals in which I highlighted Brands style of negotiating doesnt seem to work in England compared to overseas as seen with Zaha and Zouma last season.

Not saying Allan and James are not boss deals - I just dont get why its not permitted to discuss more than one thing without being labelled a killjoy.

Believe me I'll be knocking one out like the rest of you when Rodriguez signs officially.

(Not that I necessarily need an excuse to knock one out). :blush:
I think it’s less his style and more that it’s easier to extract value abroad.

Feels like when city signed Robinho. We’ve got a name in now that will make other players sit up and hopefully think Everton under Ancelotti are going places. Now if we can find the next David Silva and Sergio Aguero....

At least we've found and discarded our Silva (Marco) ;):D

This is as mad as us getting Carlo in the first place.

We wanted a world class manager. We got Carlo.

We wanted a marquee signing. We got the 7th most followed sportsman in the world.

We wanted a new stadium. We’re getting a world class one in the docks.

Farhad has done alright after all eh?
Dont let the orange cat hear you saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back