2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad indictment of our current situation that I couldn't care less if he stays or goes.
To me it seems fairly clear that he was only here because of Ancelotti. He said as much when he signed.
That being the case, I can't imagine he's going to be particularly motivated to play for whoever comes in next - especially given that by the end of last season with Carlo still at the helm he was already making it fairly obvious that he was much more bothered about playing for Columbia than Everton.

He's a wonderful, wonderful player. But I don't think he's one we can rely on right now, and it's unlikely that the new managers we're being linked with will find it particularly easy to build around him.

Great player on his day, but the rigours of the premier league have brought the 'big girls blouse' nature of his abilities to the fore. We desperately need a group of players who want to be here to have any chance of progressing.

Good luck to him, only here due to Carlo who's now gone. If we can get £10/15m for him then its decent business.

Benitez not a fan either, too skillful for him

Great player on his day, but the rigours of the premier league have brought the 'big girls blouse' nature of his abilities to the fore. We desperately need a group of players who want to be here to have any chance of progressing.
He falls squarely into the “I’m doing Everton a favour by being here bracket”. Lovely player but clearly wants to be elsewhere especially now Carlo has legged it.

Nothing more Everton than have James for the one season no fans are allowed in the stadium.

unbelievable player on his day but we can’t be reliant on a player that is only fit 50% of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.