2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo has absolutely diddled the RS here. Change in narrative over the course of a week has been great to see.

Also S'oton will have to spend some of their preparation watching videos of potential Hameth deputies (yuck). 2 goals and 2 assists for the messiah on Sunday.

Carlo has absolutely diddled the RS here. Change in narrative over the course of a week has been great to see.

Also S'oton will have to spend some of their preparation watching videos of potential Hameth deputies (yuck). 2 goals and 2 assists for the messiah on Sunday.

He’s been very Ferguson like, he’s said just enough to provoke outrage from them yet hasn’t lost his cool for a second. Meanwhile Klopp looks like he’s ready to boil over. People are waking up to the fact that we have a world class manager managing some world class players now. We’re not going away.

I'm so emotional watching that, I can barely type. What must be going through Virgil's mind there? What kind of person intentionally goes and tries to break another player's leg or squish his testicles. He could have rendered James infertile.

I'm gobsmacked that Virgil didn't actually send himself off. Anyone with even a tiny slither of moral code would have walked off that pitch and insisted that they don't play again this season. I can only assume he took the opportunity a few minutes later, after the enormity of what he had done to Rodriguez had finally sunk in, when brushing against Pickford in that innocuous challenge that you see a dozen times a season. VVD realised what he had done and was at least man enough to feign injury and sit out the rest of the season.

At least that's my take on it. Like I say, I can barely speak I am just so upset at what has happened in the last few days.
this clip wont play for me - can you send a source link?

Status
Not open for further replies.