2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's making himself look bad, not the club. He's a phenomenal player, well above having to play for a team like us, but have a bit of self-awareness fella.

Any clubs debating whether or not to have a punt aren't going to be impressed with talk like that, showing how you lose all interest when you're not made a fuss of by the manager.

Why is he well above playing for us? He's shown himself to be a manbaby. Get rid.

Can’t blame him really if he is being forced out.

Been a lot of analogies recently, about pulling a fit woman out of your league etc…..this time it looks like the bloke has pulled the rug and despite knowing she can do better she’s not taking it too well and her pride has been hurt.

He's making himself look bad, not the club. He's a phenomenal player, well above having to play for a team like us, but have a bit of self-awareness fella.

Any clubs debating whether or not to have a punt aren't going to be impressed with talk like that, showing how you lose all interest when you're not made a fuss of by the manager.
Why is he well above playing for a team like Everton? Yet he’s not above collecting wages from Everton.

Can’t blame him really if he is being forced out.

Been a lot of analogies recently, about pulling a fit woman out of your league etc…..this time it looks like the bloke has pulled the rug and despite knowing she can do better she’s not taking it too well and her pride has been hurt.
He's not though. He's already publicly stated that the only reason why he came was there manager. That reason no longer applies. He instructed his agent to find him another club as soon as Carlo left.

He cant get near the changing room to disrupt anything.
He's being cast aside like a rabid dog
He’s hardly helping himself. Looks to me that he’s spouting his mouth off to anyone on twitch (not sure what that is?) acting like it’s Benitez’s fault when the latter has kept a dignified silence. I was a massive James fan, but it seems to me that the only manager that can massage his ego is Carlo. James has already said that he was the only reason he joined the club.

Forced out. No chance

Seems quite clear that Benitez doesn’t want him, but “forced out” makes it sound like he has a desire to stay. He does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.