2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because it does not make sense. Can you post again but sense check before posting please?

“A more robust analysis would have identified the keywords running through each section of the conference and synthesised this with the wider vocabulary the is being used against James.”

Can you also give me the keywords please?

cheers mate.

I realise that it must be very disturbing, mate and that it is easier to dismiss such thoughts and put them down to imagination. However, it is better to discuss the situation with someone than to realise later that we were right to be worried about you. Please remember, you are not alone.
This type of stuff is water off a duck's back to me - I'm thankfully balanced and well adjusted, by and large. But you need to be careful how you post on mental health issues.

There are some people who could take such stuff to heart and be affected by it.

No because it does not make sense. Can you post again but sense check before posting please?

“A more robust analysis would have identified the keywords running through each section of the conference and synthesised this with the wider vocabulary the is being used against James.”

Can you also give me the keywords please?

cheers mate.
Sorry mate, I am very busy at the moment dealing with an issue with one of our fellow posters. Have a think about it and if you are still stuck PM me at some point next week. Thanks ?

This type of stuff is water off a duck's back to me - I'm thankfully balanced and well adjusted, by and large. But you need to be careful how you post on mental health issues.

There are some people who could take such stuff to heart and be affected by it.
I think you are right mate, it is a tactic regularly used by these rotten Kopites. They try and get blues to take damaging opinions to heart to separate, confuse and disturb us, and many blues are deeply upset by it. It's awful stuff! I'll try and get James to send you a message of support because you need to remember - he loves you.

Well that bit's a stretch. I can remember him not playing well regularly last season.
Dave, Simon was on again. Please be honest, is this you?

1631355568689.png

Sorry mate, I don’t agree at all, I don’t believe the values, culture, identity or history holds us back as a club at all.

We have a richer history then say, City & Chelsea is there lack of such enabling factors in there current success, I think it myself, I actually think they crave a little bit of “old money“ credibility and identity, you never really hear those clubs describes as institutions the way you would us and other clubs, however much Sky tries to frame a new history since the start of the PL.
Institution isn't a word I associate with being complementary. Preston are an institution. So are Burnley.

I don't think that the City or Chelsea fans worry too much about their historic credibility whilst they are winning the top trophies. Their owners probably care even less. The clubs that really keep pushing their history's are those that aren't winning anything.

I doubt we'll ever agree but that's what forum's are about.

I just said, it's not about match fitness. It's a position the manager is taking on James. Some think he'll be involved in some capacity on Monday, I say that given what's happened and what's been said by Benitez there is no way that happens.
Well as BT said above, that's not very professional from him if it happens. I believe him to be more pragmatic than that but we'll see.

If he is going to leave James out for personal rather than footballing reasons, the only way he is going to get away with that is if we keep winning. As soon as we lose or even draw a game the fans will start to turn against him. But as I said, I don't believe that will happen. ;)

Well as BT said above, that's not very professional from him if it happens. I believe him to be more pragmatic than that but we'll see.

If he is going to leave James out for personal rather than footballing reasons, the only way he is going to get away with that is if we keep winning. As soon as we lose or even draw a game the fans will start to turn against him. But as I said, I don't believe that will happen. ;)
I agree, mate. James will be getting on in the next two games. As soon as he does Benitez will have no choice to play him.

Benitez is in charge in a big way at everton now. I doubt he'll suffer a few defeats and be undermined. It could happen we lose a lot of matches like, but I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.