2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Pipe is correct, then he certainly wasn't injured for the weekend, but protected from injury ahead of this potential UAE move.

You would have to think that this is the final throw at the stumps. If this deal falls through, then he must be integrated into the squad.

Hopefully any move would allow us to try and get a body or two in over the January period. RB and another attacking midfielder clearly needed.

Well, if Pipe is correct, then he certainly wasn't injured for the weekend, but protected from injury ahead of this potential UAE move.

You would have to think that this is the final throw at the stumps. If this deal falls through, then he must be integrated into the squad.

Hopefully any move would allow us to try and get a body or two in over the January period. RB and another attacking midfielder clearly needed.
This Pipe guy is unknown in Colombia . I can't take Him seriously , why would hames go to UAE when he could have taken that portugal team (not Porto , the other) and still be in europe ? James can barely speak a decent spanish , what is he checking by himself over there that his agent can't (and should)?

Just imagine a prima dona , used to europe and all the benefits of wéstern society living in a muslim country with a totally diferent culture /language and most imoortantly , several individual restrictions... Nope, imo not hapening

This Pipe guy is unknown in Colombia . I can't take Him seriously , why would hames go to UAE when he could have taken that portugal team (not Porto , the other) and still be in europe ? James can barely speak a decent spanish , what is he checking by himself over there that his agent can't (and should)?

Just imagine a prima dona , used to europe and all the benefits of wéstern society living in a muslim country with a totally diferent culture /language and most imoortantly , several individual restrictions... Nope, imo not hapening
There is one thing you missed - $$$$

i take it you havent been to dubai!
he knows he can kiss goodbye to any chance of going to the world cup if he doesn't find a new club,this is the only thing in evertons favour if they want him gone!

Multiquote frenzy incoming

and we've been trying to make it lighter because the people in charge have screwed us financially and our manager reckons Gordon is a better choice

By the people in charge, I take it you mean the authorities? Our owner/owners have backed every manager with vast sums of money. Benitez was left with a wallet full of dust because of their extravagance. (That we all generally applauded at the time)

Even with the wildly fluctuating claims of what James' salary is....if you split the difference between 90K (as if) and 200k (hmmm) it's 145k a week. For the 40 weeks he has left on his deal that's just shy of 6 million pounds. That's money the club needs, not because "We're skint" but because it's unsustainable.

Surely he's breaching his contract at this point?

Why we letting him walk all over us?

If he's on a flight it's with the complete blessing of Everton. I'd say it was positively encouraged. "Go on, have a good time. Get some sunshine!"

Watched all the stories, no James to be found, why do you make that up? Can you SS him?

Do you REALLY think he's on a budget airline to Cyprus? You do know more than 1 flight a day leaves from Manchester, right?

Etihad and Emirates both operate an afternoon flight out of Manchester.

He might even have a move to Qatar, it would be absolutely gold for them to have a player of his popularity playing in the local league in the year ahead of the World Cup. (Qatar airways flight also leaves mid-afternoon)

I swear, some people on here would apologise to James for interrupting if they came home to find him smashing their wife.

They'd kneel down at bedside hopeful he sprays all over them for the big finish.

Bit young to be heading to the footballing equivalent of a retirement home isn’t he

The league is very poor. When Bernard was linked to Al Nasr last Jan I said he'd immediately be one of the top 3 players in the league. It's proved to be correct, been involved with a goal or an assist every game so far for Sharjah. League one standard with a few quality overseas players winding down their careers. The only player I can remember going the other way was Lanzini. Tore it up over here for a season.

If it turns out James moves to a club In the UAE he will absolutely shine. It might even encourage crowds to go over 2 or 3'000.

Tell me, what can he NOT do in the UAE that he can do legally in the UK?

I'd say the UAE (Particularly now it's getting into 'winter') is very appealing to James.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.