2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't care how good a manager he may or may not be. I just think he's the wrong fit for Everton. As I knew Allardyce was.

No im saying Ancelotti isn't suited to a club that needs their squad coached and firm handled whereas Benitez is and vice versa - quiet leadership of Carlo works with a world class squad whereas Benitez giving the likes of Ronaldo and other top players with big egos criticism and harsh words is only going to end badly.

But the reputation of the two with the fans makes it seem like Carlo was a perfect fit for this club and Benitez was the one manager we simply couldn't appoint when the opposite is closer to the truth with our current squad.

This time last season it was all smiles and songs - this season its all doom and gloom yet a win saturday and we match where we were points wise last season!!! Again fan perception plays a massive part in shaping a narrative over who/what is good/bad.

Or maybe they support him because he is the Everton manager and he actually has a work ethic and is shaking things up?

This is not a thread about managers. Take it elsewhere

giphy.gif

Off Topic
I should`ve made it clearer.

All I wanted to know was, who told him.

Was it the microwave, the voices in his head or someone at the club.

As I suspect a lot in this thread are getting their info from the first two.
Of course you wanna know! You don't need to believe it,. Just try and fully believe that I'm lying band don't let it bother you any more.

Rafael is loved by the players and staff......

Do you know he said that because benitez said he did?

Now we know he was on a flight the next day, and the club wouldn't want him injured if they were about to let him go, Do you not think there could be a bit of a lie in there?
Is it not also true that James wouldn't want to get injured if he wanted to leave? Do you not think there could be a bit of truth in there?

You've gone on to then moan about something that happened a month ago.

he's trained since then, been part of the squad in that regard.

Benitez - I wouldn't say he's shunned him. He just doesn't see him as key. The club need his wages off the books and James wants to leave. But it's not like he was convinced of the other clubs in for him and it would seem he isn't that convinced about a move to Qatar but it's all there is.

It was best for all parties that something got done in the August window but it didn't. And IMO were are leaving ourselves ludicrously short when we're already ludicrously short and we're only 4 weeks into the season.

It's a sad state of affairs that says more about the club and their dismal situation, and how they have been/are run, than it does either James or Benitez.

Oh okay, I’ll rephrase.

He’s taking the piss now, and he was taking the piss a month ago also.

So like the previous two links, we are waiting on James to decide on what he wants to do.

To me, it's quite simple. He either wants to play or doesn't. If he does, then he should be saying yes quickly. He is still going to get his £200k a week anyway.

It's up to Everton to work out how much we are willing to pay while he plays for someone else. I imagine it would have to be 50/50 minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.