2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Blues,

We dared to dream, a sad day for the club. For me some fundementals exist in regard to the game, the game should be about romance, entertainment, joy and dreaming, all of those thing Jamo and to an extent Carlo represented. Wherever we ended up it was hopeful, we were bold, ambitious we dared, we dreamed, that’s what the game should be.

We’re now left with functional Benitez and Finamcial fair play, sorry Everton, we’re full for dreamers. Jamo replaced by functional and sensible Townsend, Kean replaced by functional and sensible Rondon, don’t dare, stick to your sensible label Everton as you always should, back in your box.

I’ll say it, i loved those early Autumn months last year, the game against Spurs, the screamer vs Utd, the assist for Richarlison against Norway, competing at the top, we were joyful, we dared, we tried to push back from what we were told was our place - mid table. It was romantic, it sparked hope & joy, we dared, we dreamed. At that time Jamo represented hope and ambition.

Now he’s gone there isn’t a creative spark at the club, we’re functional Everton, with sensible players, that will set up exactly how the manager once described us. Living up totally to our mid table label and back in our box.

Thanks for all the joy and fun Jamo.

Last edited:

Well Blues,

We dared to dream, a sad day for the club. For me some fundementals exist in regard to the game, the game should be about romance, entertainment, joy and dreaming, all of those thing Jamo and to an extent Carlo represented. Wherever we ended up it was hopeful, we were bold, ambitious we dared, we dreamed, that’s what the game should be.

We’re now left with functional Benitez and Finamcial fair play, sorry Everton, we’re full for dreamers. Jamo replaced by functional and sensible Townsend, Kean replaced by functional and sensible Rondon, don’t dare, stick to your sensible label Everton as you always should, back in your box.

I’ll say it, i loved those early Autumn months last year, the game against Spurs, the screamer vs Utd, the assist for Richarlison against Norway, competing at the top, we were joyful, we dared, we tried to push back from what we were told was our place - mid table. It was romantic, it sparked hope & joy, we dared, we dreamed. At that time Jamo represented hope and ambition.

Now he’s gone there isn’t a creative spark at the club, we’re functional Everton, with sensible players, that will set up exactly how the manager once described us. Living up totally to our mid table label and back in our box.

Thanks for all the joy and fun Jamo.
I welcome the new order if it means utter wastrels like James are a thing of the past.

I welcome the new order if it means utter wastrels like James are a thing of the past.
1632347201074.jpeg

The worst thing in the whole sorry James mess was the amount of Evertonians taken in by him and prepared to back him against all the evidence that he was a complete arsehole.

Good 'kin riddance.
I cant remember the last time we sold a player and he didnt get any kind of a send off on the official website and social media, all we seem to have done is removed him from our history, that tells its own story, cant see anywhere we we have wished him well and thanked him

I cant remember the last time we sold a player and he didnt get any kind of a send off on the official website and social media, all we seem to have done is removed him from our history, that tells its own story, cant see anywhere we we have wished him well and thanked him
The club hated him; the supporters are not up in arms (apart from the cohort of 'any port in a storm' Benitez haters on here).

He's not even a footnote in Everton history.

He leaves a pungent smelling skid mark where a contribution should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.