2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
People degrading themselves to defend that wastrel. They dont even like him, they just hate the manager.

It's all very sad to see this loss of dignity.
They haven't resorted to bed sheets on this one just yet so let them blow it off here.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Supporting James and Benitez can be mutually exclusive. I wanted Benitez + James as first prize

Benitez has my support but I really wanted to have James in the side. James leaving doesn’t change that I feel Benitez might be the manager we need right now and I’m happy with the progress the team has made.

to put it another way would I rather have:
Carlo + James or
Benitez - James

I would take Benitez without James as that is what the team needs more.

am I gutted James has gone.. of course. Doesn’t mean I’m changing my opinion on Benitez from this one event in isolation that we have zero facts or background to.

One drinks gravy. One is a highly decorated manager with a demostrable track record of sucess but a snake.
That decorated manager had been sacked before by other clubs - 2/3rds of the season it was painful to watch beaten by sides already relegated at home TBH I was glad he went ...his football was appalling for the last 2/3rds of the season...
Big Sam was no better, i agree .....

That decorated manager had been sacked before by other clubs - 2/3rds of the season it was painful to watch beaten by sides already relegated at home TBH I was glad he went ...his football was appalling for the last 2/3rds of the season...
Big Sam was no better, i agree .....
99% of managers get sacked Joey thats not isolated to Ancelotti.

Allardyce isnt even in the same sport nevermind ball park when it comes to management.

We played a match with no forwards under him.

A monstrosity of a manager.

Points need to be very good , but the position we finish fetches the revenue in ... plus RB as a mountain to climb more that Carlo ever had he had massive funds from day one ... RB has been under financial constraints from day one ......
As was/is every manager outside the Sky 6 elite Joey.
He knew exactly what he was taking on , dont forget he had a £32 mil bid for Luis Diaz turned down , plus £8 mil for the Rangers right back turned down.
The money was there make no mistake , but yanno he spent 2 months "assessing" the squad and bids were far too late.

He knew exactly what he was taking on , dont forget he had a £32 mil bid for Luis Diaz turned down , plus £8 mil for the Rangers right back turned down.
The miney was there make no mistake , but yanno he spent 2 months "assessing" the squad and bids were far too late.
This exactly. Everyone acting like we had no money while making £32m bids etc.

The money was there make no mistake , but yanno he spent 2 months "assessing" the squad and bids were far too late.
Wrong RB was restricted by the FA as we had spent too much on players plus high wages in our squad .... He stated he had to get rid of at least six players to buy the player power like James refused to go, also Tosun refused a deal to go....

Our DOF made a mess of this, plus the board for employing Carlos .....

Anyway one big earner gone - the rest of the deadwood to follow hopefully -

Wrong RB was restricted by the FA as we had spent too much on players plus high wages in our squad .... He stated he had to get rid of at least six players to buy the player power like James refused to go, also Tosun refused a deal to go....

Our DOF made a mess of this, plus the board for employing Carlos .....

Anyway one big earner gone - the rest of the deadwood to follow hopefully -
Oh so they were phantom bids eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.