January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham away last game, Moyes to relegate us, me to retire from following Association Rules Football.
There is waaay too much ‘Everton that’ in that prediction for it to be dismissed too lightly.
Sadly, I have a sneaking feeling that, come season end, you will be retiring from following Association Rules Football

In:
Tosun
Tierney
David Luiz
Batshuyai

Out:
Mirallas
Besic
Mcarthy
Barkley

Its judt too much to ask isnt it :-(
I'd be very surprised to see Tierney come unless we paid mega money (that's not going to happen) Noway in a million years would Luiz come here. Tosun probably (I hope will come) Batshuyai we definitly should be after (perhaps on loan)

The outs all bar McCarthy, he will be properly judged when fully fit, so his future will be decided in the summer.

I'd be very surprised to see Tierney come unless we paid mega money (that's not going to happen) Noway in a million years would Luiz come here. Tosun probably (I hope will come) Batshuyai we definitly should be after (perhaps on loan)

The outs all bar McCarthy, he will be properly judged when fully fit, so his future will be decided in the summer.

Isn't Luiz on about $180k per week or something, plus the 1980's perm is a no from me. Although may fit in with the Lower Bullen's Road shell suits :)

In:
Tosun
Tierney
David Luiz
Batshuyai

Out:
Mirallas
Besic
Mcarthy
Barkley

Its judt too much to ask isnt it :-(

Some days I forget we have a bloke called Besic in the squad. How many appearances has he made in what, three and a half years? I feel for the lad with the injuries he's had, but he makes Darron Gibson's workplace attendance look impeccable.

Luis isn't coming here of course, but I'm not sure Bats is any good. First of all, he's not young. Second of all, he doesn't really score at Chelsea. Not sure why he'd score here.

Throw 75k a week at Tierney and 20m at Celtic and see where that takes us and how much he wants to stay at his beloved club then. If Dembele is available for around that then Tierney won't be much more plus we'd likely be trebling his wages.

Money talks.

Is Dembele worth a pop at 20m?

Tosun seems like he'll sign.

Can we find a good creative midfielder?

With Coleman coming back too, those players above would massively improve us.

Then a centre back in the summer, get Mori up to speed and get rid of all the rubbish in the squad, and we'll be sound.

Throw 75k a week at Tierney and 20m at Celtic and see where that takes us and how much he wants to stay at his beloved club then. If Dembele is available for around that then Tierney won't be much more plus we'd likely be trebling his wages.

Money talks.

Is Dembele worth a pop at 20m?

Tosun seems like he'll sign.

Can we find a good creative midfielder?

With Coleman coming back too, those players above would massively improve us.

Then a centre back in the summer, get Mori up to speed and get rid of all the rubbish in the squad, and we'll be sound.

Celtic would laugh. Very hard. Collectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back