January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of other rumours caught my eye this morning:

The Star ran with a rumour that Spurs are talking to Barcelona about taking Malcom on loan as cover for Kane;

The Mirror claims that Chelsea have offered £27m for Leandro Paredes (Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder).

I hope we are at least competing for Malcom (aware that we'd need to sign Gomes in order to loan Malcom, but we really should sign Gomes!) and I wonder if Paredes could fill the void left by selling Gana to PSG? I mean, Paredes would be mad to go to Chelsea if he wants playing time.
Some good points there
I think Malcolm has stated he wants to stay in Spain
Maybe a loan here rather than a permanent would give him ( and us ) to asses the situation
Kane is out for a month max according to reports so Malcolm wouldn’t get much time there
Agree on Gomes and know nothing of Paredes

Genuine question: is English your first language?

Mockery and dislike are not even close to the same thing as hate. I'm confused about how you are equating them all as meaning similar things.

I mock my missus, and dislike (sometimes deeply) her now and again, and she can be a bad tool, doesn’t mean I hate her.

Fair enough mates. Tosun may not be good enough but prefer to leave him alone, there are worst footballer in our team that don’t even deserve our shirt. If Tosun plays for us again he will get my support because I believe there are goals in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back