Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Glyfi being a lot better.
Gylfi was presently a lot better. But there needs to be some degree of foresight and starting Gylfi week in, week out and discouraging Vlasic to the point of him basically deciding he was done with the club after 12 months wasn't that. We aren't good enough to make every decision with a the view of what makes us best today. Becoming competitive will be a process.

It baffles me how so many of our signings who look so good elsewhere look so bad at Everton. You can blame the manager yes but some of these players still have their balls when they arrive here so I wonder why they disappear when they play for us.

Stop!

Can’t wait to see which Donkeys we sign in Jan.

STOP!

We normally sack off January on the grounds that it may involve a bit of hard work.

STOP!!!

Doesn't matter who we buy - they'll turn out shabite no matter what

What we need is a manager who knows how to get the best out of what he's got and can engender some actual team spirit

STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!

To think Tammy Abraham’s name was mentioned for a potential January transfer not that long ago......not good enough, no thanks Etc etc

Frustrating all the what ifs, could haves and maybes

I do realize it goes both ways but watching Abraham score his tenth a moment ago stirs all that crap up

To think Tammy Abraham’s name was mentioned for a potential January transfer not that long ago......not good enough, no thanks Etc etc

Frustrating all the what ifs, could haves and maybes

I do realize it goes both ways but watching Abraham score his tenth a moment ago stirs all that crap up

I’m pretty sure Tomori was linked too and that got a similar reaction.
Thought he looked good last season at Derby but the so called ‘experts’ on here thought he wasn’t very good and a step or two down from Zouma.

Priority in January

Edson Alvarez from Ajax...22 yr No nonsense Defensive Midfielder. Mexico International with 30 caps tucked under his pillow.

Chance of getting zouma in is pretty much gone now
Holgate-Pia-Mia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back