Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our best player when he initially joined. He immediately gave us a boost and scored some crucial goals for us to see us away from the relegation zone. Sadly under Silva he just completely switched off.

We were nowhere close to relegation and spent £20mil + £100k+ a week on theo walcott.

It was literally obvious he would be a short term signing, i said half a season hed do a job...maybe 1.5 seasons...

It was under half a season.

Atrocious and criminally bad signing. Aaron Lennon was better and he was a 'defensive winger' whatever that is lol

Would have liked one or two in. But don't pay stupid transfer fees to clubs who want to get rid of that player.
If no one in brands needs a big summer to keep us on his side. Big summer coming up

We were nowhere close to relegation and spent £20mil + £100k+ a week on theo walcott.

It was literally obvious he would be a short term signing, i said half a season hed do a job...maybe 1.5 seasons...

It was under half a season.

Atrocious and criminally bad signing. Aaron Lennon was better and he was a 'defensive winger' whatever that is lol

I think defensive winger was just because he worked his bollox off haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back