January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had a 21st century manager that could get Isco into some spaces to make an impact it might be worth considering but I don't really see how he's useful to Dyche and don't think he'd see his place either. He might take the money anyway tbf.
Honestly, I don't think it would matter too much who the manager is. If he can get on the pitch and produce one moment that wins us one game, that would probably be worth it. There are so few players in the squad capable of doing anything decisive, it's hard to see where the goals are coming from.

Isco currently in talks with Malága about a return to the clu lb according to AS.

If we were truly in for him, we’d get him, but no doubt we’ll be asleep.
I would be very surprised if he goes to malaga...he couldn't reach an agreement with Berlin because of financial demands...malaga are likely to go down to the spanish third division. They are strong financial rules in spain, and they probably max out what they are allow to spend in wages. Now we know that he loves the club and he may be tempted to essentially play for free there until the end of the season to try avoid relegation.

My concern is that Mosh sells out of the club but not the stadium. He then takes the 500M finishes the stadium and as part of the deal forces the club into a 50 year lease on aggressive commercial terms, retaining all concession/other event revenues etc., hampering the future revenue, buying power and ultimately long term growth of the club.
No buyer will buy the club without the new stadium being included.

If we had a 21st century manager that could get Isco into some spaces to make an impact it might be worth considering but I don't really see how he's useful to Dyche and don't think he'd see his place either. He might take the money anyway tbf.
Dele saved us last year and Isco would definitely put more points on the board for us then he did, But we would have to carry him and play a system to benefit his strengths. And like you say a player like him just doesn't fit into Dyche's way of thinking.
he won't want a fancy player hogging the limelight.
He wants the the limelight spread around the team/squad not an individual.

Just Imagine Dele pulling up in his Rolls-Royce now ??

Isco currently in talks with Malága about a return to the clu lb according to AS.

If we were truly in for him, we’d get him, but no doubt we’ll be asleep.
Hmmm sunny Spain at the club he grew up in and knows inside out in a league he knows out or some mickey mouse tinpot club he's never heard of in a league he doesn't know with a coach he's never heard of and a language he doesn't speak in a cold-arse northern England city he couldn't find on a map.

It's a mystery which one it'll be.............

Hmmm sunny Spain at the club he grew up in and knows inside out in a league he knows out or some mickey mouse tinpot club he's never heard of in a league he doesn't know with a coach he's never heard of and a language he doesn't speak in a cold-arse northern England city he couldn't find on a map.

It's a mystery which one it'll be.............
Playing for free...or 100k a week...only 30...if I was him I know which option i take.

There’s only one free agent I’m interested in…
BFDE15F2-0EA9-45FC-8562-A723C068181B.webp

Ayew is available on a free. Free agents can be registered until 31/03 if I recall correctly. EFC under no pressure to sign a 33 year old free agent before the deadline.
Yeah, I know. However, in the Talksport video on page 1627 the bloke on the right says that Ayew probably wouldn't get a work permit because Qatar is a category 6 league.

Isco doesn't meet expectations of struggling sevilla. So the papers suggest Everton want him. What a load of garbage. Arguably the least Dyche type player going. Zero chance that would ever happen

Ayew is a bit more realistic as a backup but at the same time I can't see it happening or how at his age he actually improves the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back