January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think? Where does he fit in there? They’ve got Son, Richy, Kulusevski.

Maybe if they shift that Gil, but can’t see them shelling out £40m for a benchwarmer, especially after Richy not setting the world alight there yet.

They paid £60m for Richarlison and he is effectively a bench warmer in the PL. They seem the only team interested. My worry is that interest has died off and same with Chelsea. We was silly not selling in the summer.

Has Forest's Summer window really given you confidence they can spot a player?
I think their startegy of throwing enough ? and hoping enough sticks is risky, especially if they go down.
However, if your club had been out of the PL for 20 years you would try anything.
Theyve recently started to pick up which is a worry for us as i had them as bottom of the pile.

Hes probably not attainable at this point but how's terrier been at lille this season. If you respond with a canine pun you're dead to me....
Got 8 league goals so far. Not bad for someone who is not an out and out striker.

Plenty of Ligue 1 players catch the eye, it's tough league to gauge just how good a player is though.

No mate, they are still getting the shot away

That's because our midfield are letting players waltz past them and that's why we're facing a wagon load of shots per game and even after facing that many attempts on goal in games Tarkowski still has the highest stats for blocks. the lad is boss and the type of leader we've been crying out for for years.

That's because our midfield are letting players waltz past them and that's why we're facing a wagon load of shots per game and even after facing that many attempts on goal in games Tarkowski still has the highest stats for blocks. the lad is boss and the type of leader we've been crying out for for years.
It's not all the midfield when the defenders turn and run to their box as soon as we lose possession

I do think onana should be moved back and asked to sit in front of the back 4, with gana pushed further to press and win the ball back. The problem we are having is iwobi presses, onana pushes up, simple 1-2 gets by them then gana leaves his position trying to win the ball or press the attacker. I would like garner too get a game in a 3 with iwobi and onana. He is better on the ball and should be more comfortable receiving from the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.