January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
His posts read like when you constantly press the next suggested word on iPhone and it eventually makes a paragraph without making any sense.

Like this:

He has no clue how he can get the right words in his mouth to make it seem as though he’s not reading it in his mouth or in the dictionary and then when you do he doesn’t know how it is and it’s just like he can’t understand what he’s doing or how to do anything or how he does things or how he talks about things he doesn’t know what’s happening or how to say things that he’s not understanding or how he knows what’s happening or what’s happening or what’s happening or whatever he does and that’s why he’s just not doing what he’s not doing it and he just wants the right thing to do.
???????

Yeah it’s his lad
Ace!

I have a theory that is about 1000% easier to become a professional footballer if you had a father playing around the 90s/00s football boom!

It tends to coincide with player wages going up, as well as nutrition and athleticism playing an important part in it!

No, did it all my life in my professional life.
This is Everton, many cant even read , does it matter, its understood.

Ashley Williams BBC just gave Frank us a lesson on summing up Keiffer Moore analysis.

Impact second half, 77 touches in their third, from 20.
I said sign him from Wigan, those supposed to know what they were doing, Brands, managers, Crap.£4million.
Williams, said it all , his hold up play gives defenders a breather confidence.

AG ,D gray up the Park lose it, Maupey , loses it????Dwight loses it.
All in opposition box.

Frank should know it, so 15 games in hasnt put anyone on who can do.what Keiffer Moore does, for peanuts, Mina £120k a week.

I dont want Frank to be sacked , but i dont wanna go down more.

He hasnt learnt, found anyone who can hold the ball up in opposition third
Oh Moore scores, aerial.threat huge, physical to.
Brain Dead us, scouts , Thelwell Frank.
As a matter of interest what is your first language ?

Status
Not open for further replies.