Japan Earthquake/Tsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
Just caught some of it on the BBC website, they're doing a live stream. The Tsunami is now ploughing through whatevers in its way, its quite unbelievable to watch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12307698

If you're real God, please stop messing around

8.9 magnitude earthquake hits the north-east of Japan triggering a tsunami that has caused extensive damage

Officials fear there could be a wave as high as 10m (33ft), with numerous casualties feared

A tsunami warning covers Japan, the Philippines, Hawaii, the Pacific coast of Russia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and also Central and South America

Just caught some of it on the BBC website, they're doing a live stream. The Tsunami is now ploughing through whatevers in its way, its quite unbelievable to watch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12307698

If you're real God, please stop messing around

8.9 magnitude earthquake hits the north-east of Japan triggering a tsunami that has caused extensive damage

Officials fear there could be a wave as high as 10m (33ft), with numerous casualties feared

A tsunami warning covers Japan, the Philippines, Hawaii, the Pacific coast of Russia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and also Central and South America

Horrendous ...

Been a lot of that shizzzlle lately .

Stay Safe Peoples ....

Horrendous ...

Been a lot of that shizzzlle lately .

Stay Safe Peoples ....

Hasn't there just? Maybe it just seems that way, but some horrendous goings on around the world. Just spoke to someone over there through work, they're safe, but have only implied that its not great there obviously. Watching that live stream was a real eye opener

Unbelievable stuff. I've just watched a massive mound of mud, wood, concrete, trees, cars, houses, boats, and fire over run a town and swallow up a river.

It's like watching someone pour sewage over a model village. Don't really know what else to say...

Unbelievable stuff.

Just heard that a ship carrying 100 people has been swept away. I guess if you're gonna be swept away on anything then a ship is about the best thing to be on but still, pretty terrifying.

One of my good friends is in Hanoi at the moment, I'm just wondering how far the tsunami will reach. All the pacific basin apparently... I really should look at maps more.

Unbelievable stuff.

Just heard that a ship carrying 100 people has been swept away. I guess if you're gonna be swept away on anything then a ship is about the best thing to be on but still, pretty terrifying.

One of my good friends is in Hanoi at the moment, I'm just wondering how far the tsunami will reach. All the pacific basin apparently... I really should look at maps more.

Do you reckon thats the ship on the video above? Crazy. Unbelievable really

Unbelievable stuff.

I'm watching Sky News atm and I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back