2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
70mil minimum, cash up front, none of the PSR-dodging tricks has to be the stance that we stick to. Don't do them any favors. If we lose him, at least it's early in the window and we can reinvest. I think a competent option from Serie A or La Liga would be okay with Tarky. He's the real piece that ties it together imo

9F8B1F82-DB0E-4109-8270-0C2EAE5FC9C4.webp

They are stealing our boy…

Def £70m plus for him ! Stupid vultures buying our young talented players, we try to compete by spending money and then get points deducted for it ! Premiership is a waste of time ! Corrupt league

Man United is just a joke of a club how they can go and spend and spend and spend every summer yet we are the ones in ffp trouble. It really is an awful system. We need to go and find a good young hungry centre back and quickly.

I'd hate for any player to be sold before the club is sold. You know for a fact that if Moshiri is still here come September (somehow) he'll just pocket whatever cash we get for Branthwaite, Onana, etc. and leave it to the new owners to fix.

Frankly I have no issues with either going, I'd love for them to stay obviously but they're obviously both destined for big things and £150m for both probably actually saves the club. If I thought we'd be 100% fine by next summer I'd take some heavy sales this year and focus fully on rebuilding the whole squad next summer after a season of survival.

Sad state of affairs this is, a season where we see just how good a player he is and looks like he is off all in the name of balancing the books another example of FFP being not fit for purpose just creates a monopoly for the top 6 teams,enables them to treat the rest as feeder clubs by cherry picking the best players knowing the rest need sell to balance books to adhere to rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back