2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all theatre, we know we're selling and that we have to, we just need to look strong to the fans for when the inevitable low bid with "addons" is accepted on the 30th June
Dont forget the part where we paint him as a rat and tell the media that he begged to leave and threatened to go on strike.

We ALWAYS have to paint them as the bad guy first.

(Typing this I realised we dont ALWAYS do it, Richarlisons exit was pretty smooth).

if we sold Branthwaite for 45 mil with addons taking the deal to around 60 mil how would you feel
Sick

Edit: not sick in the way my teenage son uses the word, sick as in the feeling you have before vomit comes out of your mouth. For clarification.

Last edited:
Dont forget the part where we paint him as a rat and tell the media that he begged to leave and threatened to go on strike.

We ALWAYS have to paint them as the bad guy first.

(Typing this I realised we dont ALWAYS do it, Richarlisons exit was pretty smooth).

It's more a local player thing that usually.

The likes of Richy, Stones, Fellaini, Arteta. All left with no hard feelings imo.

Rooney, Barkley and Gordon on the other hand.

The only non-local bad leaves I can think of is Lescott and Lukaku. But tbf Lescott turned in probably the worst performance of his career right before he left and Lukaku hired a film crew to film him and Pogba being absolute mega-trumpets that summer.

if we sold Branthwaite for 45 mil with addons taking the deal to around 60 mil how would you feel
45m with add-ons is where united want to be they haven't got the luxury like city and Chelsea of splashing massive amounts without sell some of there fringe players like Sancho etc ,but for me it's 80m for a player like branthwaite certainly better than fofana who Chelsea paid Leicester 70 plus million

I don’t think they can go too high at the minute either with PSR that might be why they are offering add ons (their manager has spent over £400m) and they can still take our best player.

In my mind he has already gone. Painful one

Not happy even with 60 with addons to 70 id be angry. Really feel that is the price we should be lookingat is 70 dont want us to be a push over. Be like other clubs and stand up and fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back