2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments from Manure fans are sickening, and show how little they know about football.

They actually believe that £ 35 million is a decent price for JB.

I actually think that getting him for 75 would be a bargain.
It absolutely would be. Maguire was 25/26 when he joined them for £80m and already appears to be in the decline when he should be just reaching his peak now.

Jarrad has at least a decade of his best football ahead of him and ought to drastically improve further when he's got better players around him.

Not that we'd get £80m, but we should. If we were Liverpool and needed to sell it'd be starting at about £100m and they media would be saying that's a bargain.

It absolutely would be. Maguire was 25/26 when he joined them for £80m and already appears to be in the decline when he should be just reaching his peak now.

Jarrad has at least a decade of his best football ahead of him and ought to drastically improve further when he's got better players around him.

Not that we'd get £80m, but we should. If we were Liverpool and needed to sell it'd be starting at about £100m and they media would be saying that's a bargain.
Must be buzzing Jarred to be thinking of going to a club where their fans thing he’s a jarg Harry Maguire and not worth the money

Comments from Manure fans are sickening, and show how little they know about football.

Sometimes I think some football fans don't actually understand football or how it works...especially fans at clubs which have won loads of trophies. The arrogance becomes a personality trait and they lose all sense of logic.

They’ll all wet themselves if they offer £70 million for the next new flavour of the month in France. Their massively foreign fanbase absolutely loathe English players

If that's the going rate , then what the hell are biggest & richest club in the world going for a £35 mil player.

Absolute cheapskate tramps.

They listen to the likes of Goldbridge and take his opinion as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back