2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he isn't because he has been out for two seasons and has played one match. Impossible to say if he will ever recover it's not looking good but I would rather give him the time and he might than write him off after one 90 mins.
It's been years, mate. I think it's time to let this one go.

No he isn't because he has been out for two seasons and has played one match. Impossible to say if he will ever recover it's not looking good but I would rather give him the time and he might than write him off after one 90 mins.
All fine and well mate (for what its worth I agree) but there has to be a point with this guy where there is a cut off with him.

….understand Gbamin has impressed the coaches in training. Disappointing that isn’t translating itself to involvement in the team.
Pains me to say I don't see him coming back into the fold at this stage. Even minutes at 23s level should have been looked at for him if hes not going to be involved with first team. Feel sorry for the lad

….understand Gbamin has impressed the coaches in training. Disappointing that isn’t translating itself to involvement in the team.
Where's that from?

I thought he might have gone out on loan to a slower league in the summer, to see if he can build himself back up a bit. Not sure what the club is expecting to get out of him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.