2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is he's earning enough to employ his own chauffeur with a stretch limo. The lad driving to his basic wage job the morning after a session might have the slimmest excuse but him,no!
I think some of these players live in a bubble far away from the real world and when the real world does crash into their bubble as in this case they can look very poor.

I'm pointing out that contracts exist which would see the person sacked. Not arguing the merits of his case.
Last two companies I worked for both did. And with the power social media has now you'd think a progressive (alleged) football club would too.

He should be hung, drawn and quartered. I’m sure some on here have committed crimes. That’s not condoning his actions, but it also doesn’t mean he should be condemned to death.

1083974096.jpg.0.jpg

Not the role model for young Evertonians we'd like. As the poster you answered posted,some companies do have a morals clause. Just my opinion,but any player who refused to sign one, would tell you all you need to know.
I doubt Gbamin refused to answer a morals clause. Just like Kean when he had an orgy in lockdown.

They're idiots. He's an idiot. He's done something wrong and has been punished for it by both the law and the club.

We currently have Delph, Davies and Gomes as our midfield options so I don't know why you want to lose another one - admittedly, one that is hardly been useful atm due to injury.

In Jan, by all means, but that'll be a footballing decision. If Benitez and the club were taking the hardline on this, then he'd have been out of the squad like GS. They aren't, because it's a minor offence that he admitted responsibility for.

He's been training. Wasn't involved in the running at the end though or the intense game by the looks. More that he was the extra man in the passing drill. Possibly makes the squad for Saturday if the next two days go well, you'd think.

He's been training. Wasn't involved in the running at the end though or the intense game by the looks. More that he was the extra man in the passing drill. Possibly makes the squad for Saturday if the next two days go well, you'd think.

Hopefully he’ll successfully negotiate the stairs in Smokey Mo’s Stars and Stripes at the weekend and make it home in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.