2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle Royal Saudi prince who funded most of the buyout might offer a position for Gbammin. Somewhere within their terror interrogation teams back in Saudi where he can advise what long term injuries might result from certain types of treatment.

I want him to get his chance. No one will buy him if we don't play him so no point in holding him back. If we manage his return well hopefully he won't break down and then we will we find out if he's a player or not. I think the reason we haven't seen him in Premier League is we haven't been winning by enough so we couldn't bring him on. Now the opportunity has come he needs a try. Possible outcomes. He starts a few games and shows he could be an option. Start a few games and we realise he's not up to the job and we know replacing him needs to happen. Starts a few games gets injured we will them know he's made of glass. Or we can do nothing with him and still be non the wiser.

I want him to get his chance. No one will buy him if we don't play him so no point in holding him back. If we manage his return well hopefully he won't break down and then we will we find out if he's a player or not. I think the reason we haven't seen him in Premier League is we haven't been winning by enough so we couldn't bring him on. Now the opportunity has come he needs a try. Possible outcomes. He starts a few games and shows he could be an option. Start a few games and we realise he's not up to the job and we know replacing him needs to happen. Starts a few games gets injured we will them know he's made of glass. Or we can do nothing with him and still be non the wiser.
It will take a whole lot more than a few games to determine whether he is able to recover and is up to it. He's had two major injuries and very little game time in this country it will take him time to get up to speed and to adjust to this country. He needs to be eased in is the truth 20/30mins here or there. Sadly that leaves Davies. If Gomes and Delph are still injured. Also maybe Onyango.

It will take a whole lot more than a few games to determine whether he is able to recover and is up to it. He's had two major injuries and very little game time in this country it will take him time to get up to speed and to adjust to this country. He needs to be eased in is the truth 20/30mins here or there. Sadly that leaves Davies. If Gomes and Delph are still injured. Also maybe Onyango.

My point is he needs to play so we can at least assess. It will be frustrating for me if they don't at least see what he's got now. There was no way we were breaking up the Doucoure Allan partnership to see what he had but now there is a window of opportunity to try things. We already know Gomes and Davies are poor in a 2.

Newcastle Royal Saudi prince who funded most of the buyout might offer a position for Gbammin. Somewhere within their terror interrogation teams back in Saudi where he can advise what long term injuries might result from certain types of treatment.
Knowing Gbammin, he’d trip and fall into the bath of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.