Jelavic at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;6xSJflQRtt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSJflQRtt0[/video]

Watch those and tell me you don't deep down want nothing more than him to return to days of soss blotting.
Jela JELAVIC JELAVIC, Jela JELAVIC
na na na na na na...

I just want him to go really.

(if we have an adequate replacement OBVS)

...I think the key issue is that Jelavic doesn't fit the RM team model. He wants strong, pacey centre forward who leads the line with intent. At best Jelavic is a sniffer, I don't think RM particularly wants that type.

Honestly think when he gets one he'll get a good run of goals.

Definitely mate.

Scores at Wigan - 6th October 2012: Next goal = 10th November 2012.
Scores against Sunderland - 10th November 2012: Next goal = 9th December 2012.
Scores against Tottenham - 9th December 2012: Next goal = 7th January 2013.
Scores against Cheltenham - 7th January 2013: Next goal = March 16th 2013.
Scores against Man City - March 16th 2013: Next goal = There hasn't been one.

That's 5 goals in 15 months. As we can see, a myriad of evidence to suggest that should he score against QPR, he'll go on a goal scoring run that even Ferenc Puskas would be impressed with.

...I think the key issue is that Jelavic doesn't fit the RM team model. He wants strong, pacey centre forward who leads the line with intent. At best Jelavic is a sniffer, I don't think RM particularly wants that type.

I think thats key myself. There is now pace and couter attack in the side, Jela is not up to the pace of IMO. He is more built for the Moyes seige mentality of endless in swinging crosses - he will do well at a Stoke, WHU or West Brom.

Definitely mate.

That's 5 goals in 15 months. As we can see, a myriad of evidence to suggest that should he score against QPR, he'll go on a goal scoring run that even Ferenc Puskas would be impressed with.

That's just statistics though lad. The boy is sheer class.

I was a big defender of Jelavic in the summer, I said he would come good again and the hope started to raise as he got a few goals in preseason. Stuck him in my fantasy footy teams thinking he will slot for fun again.

All hope for him has sailed from my shores, best he moves on and gets a fresh start at another club.

Definitely mate.

#HJN1G

I was a big defender of Jelavic in the summer, I said he would come good again and the hope started to raise as he got a few goals in preseason. Stuck him in my fantasy footy teams thinking he will slot for fun again.

All hope for him has sailed from my shores, best he moves on and gets a fresh start at another club.

When the match finished i bent down to pick my phone up and bang. The ship of Jelavic hope sailed up my rectum, not in a bad way like a prostate examination but like the first time when a young lad horizontal skiing with a young lady and she slips a cheeky finger up your bum. You go " eee what are you doing? " more out of shock, but secretly you loved it.

Still think its best he moves on, but he leaves on a boss note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back