Jelavic- Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Should he stay or should he go

• Give the boy a chance- Stay

Votes: 219 75.5%
  • Get rid now before its to late

Votes: 49 16.9%
  • Not bothered- Cheese On Toast Lid

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe selling Jelavic would be a massive mistake. As other people have pointed out - I highly doubt martinez would get the money to spend, and even if we did we'd struggle to replace him for the fee would receive because Hamburg have no money. so we'd either sell him for a loss or loan him out, neither options are beneficial. Plus I personally think that he's the Croatian gerd muller.

I genuinely believe selling Jelavic would be a massive mistake. As other people have pointed out - I highly doubt martinez would get the money to spend, and even if we did we'd struggle to replace him for the fee would receive because Hamburg have no money. so we'd either sell him for a loss or loan him out, neither options are beneficial. Plus I personally think that he's the Croatian gerd muller.
If you can only score you will never be a good footballer. You need something else so you can benefit your team every minute.

Unfortunately Jelavic's game is too specialized to survive in today's football. If he was 15 years younger...

Cjd from haggis is probable, maybe.

If it's true that he was looking last summer, and he's not happy, nor being productive, cut our losses now imo, and reinvest in a younger gamble.

I assume those of you who are entering strong opinons on Jelavic staying or leaving are basing these opinons on sound inside information about his relationship with the manager and his staff,about how the manager sees the forthcoming season for Jelavic and what he expects from him,how Jelavic is training ,his mood and his interaction with the other players.

I ssume it is just not idle chatter.

I assume those of you who are entering strong opinons on Jelavic staying or leaving are basing these opinons on sound inside information about his relationship with the manager and his staff,about how the manager sees the forthcoming season for Jelavic and what he expects from him,how Jelavic is training ,his mood and his interaction with the other players.

I ssume it is just not idle chatter.

I agree. Heaven forbid there be any "idle chatter" on an internet forum

I don't like any of our players given a hard time by our fans but it frustrates me how much flack the likes of Vic and Osman get (particularly Osman who always gives 100%) compared to Jelavic. His performances last season were up there with Jo's when he was here. Constantly offside, falling over / diving and unable to even control a ball

People thinking a player with no pace, no touch, no skill, no awareness to stay onside/upright and apparently no confidence will somehow bang in 15 goals for us next season is optimism at it's finest, truly.

Everton we're talking about here lads, jammy things happen to that spawn over there, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back