John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless "David Beckham" is code for "John Stones" and "PSG" is code for "Everton", I'm not sure I can actually find anything about him.

Edit: Very happy if it means we stop taking Jags out of the middle and playing Neville wherever he'll fit, mind.

Decent signing. Hopefully we don't pay too much upfront and have enough left over for another signing though. Could fill in at RB for now but many people expect him to move over to CB sooner or later

Paint Trophy. Bid accepted according to GOT Twitter. Thoughts?

Well my initial thought is that we are out shopping for a Ferrari and have come back with a banana. But i hope the lad turns out to be a great player.

From Skysports
Sky Sports sources understand that Everton have had a bid accepted for Barnsley youngster John Stones. The player's agent is believed to be on his way to the training ground to tie up a deal.
by Adam Bate 4:45 PM

Good we got the big one sorted out early in thhe window. Now we can take our time sorting through all the 3rd choice keepers.

wigan had bid accepted for him before of £3million accroding to the mirror isnt that like a thirsd of our suppoded budget for deadline day?

Status
Not open for further replies.